GRS provides services and support through the performance of managing security projects with the purpose of providing security and threat related information, analysis and advice on critical security matters. We help government and commercial clients maintain security and mitigate risk against threats and potential adversaries. We use our skills to assist clients with understanding regulatory compliance.
GRS is experienced in developing, evaluating, maintaining, and/or operating systems, policies, devices, procedures, and methods used for safeguarding information, property, personnel, operations, and materials. Our security professionals credentials include military, government and private sector executive security experience.
At GRS, we view security as much more than a concept or idea. We view security as a critical requirement that protects our Nation’s most classified security information and the people who operate in its protected environments.
Key competency areas include:
- Special Access Programs (SAP)
- Communications Security (COMSEC)
- Information Security (INFOSEC)
- Security Database Management
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Industrial Security
- Physical Security
- Operations Security (OPSEC)
- Personnel Security (PERSEC)
- Emergency Preparedness
- Program Security Management
- Mission Support Services
- Intelligence Analysis and Production
- Collection Management and ISR
- Social Cultural Demographics
- CI/ HUMINT Analysis
- Irregular Warfare
- Biometrics/ Identity Analysis
- Policy and Doctrine Development